GREECE

by - 1:36 AM

                               
                              

    
                                         


A couple of weeks ago one of us went on a week long trip to Greece. She had an amazing time there and took a couple of pictures of one of her outfits that she wore. That's why this week she will show you guys the outfit and also  talk about her experience in Greece.







Hi guys! I wanted to show you one of the outfits that I wore when I was on my trip to Greece. The weather was really nice there, it was sunny and warm but sometimes it got a bit windy
 which is why I think this outfit is perfect for that kind of weather.  This outfit is quite comfortable. I am wearing some black jeans, an olive colored short-sleeved V-neck shirt as well as a denim jacket over it just in case it got colder. This is probably one of the most basic outfits that I wore but I still quite liked it because it was simple and easy to put together and also it's a great every day outfit that any of you guys can create on a low budget. 


                                          


Also I really liked Greece. It's such a beautiful country I absolutely love the aesthetic and the vibe that it has. I visited several islands and all of them were stunning. The people were so nice there and in almost every street you can  find a lot of stores that usually sell shoes, so that was heaven for me. If any of you guys ever get the chance to visit Greece I definitely recommend you to, it's such a beautiful country and it's definitely something worth seeing.

Hopefully you guys like this post if you did don't forget to like it and also leave some requests for future post in the comments below. We just want to say that we know we haven't been posting that frequently but we promise we will start posting every single week again because we got so caught up 
in a lot of work that we had but we are back and we hope  you're still here and still reading our posts. See you next week!
XX



You May Also Like

0 comments